Baked Garlic Jumbo Perch Featured Recipe
– 8 or 10 perch filets
– Half cup of minced garlic
– Half cup of butter
– 1 lemon
– 1 Tsp. salt
– 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
– Half cup of flour
– dill or parsley
– dust the filets in flour
– rub the olive oil on the bottom of the baking dish
– place the filets in the baking dish, and place in fridge for 15 minutes
– put butter, minced garlic, and salt in a sauce pan or glass dish.
– squeeze some lemon juice into the butter mixture
– Melt the butter, stirring in the garlic.
– Pour HALF of the melted butter mixture over the chilled filets (save the other half for dipping after cooked)
– sprinkle some fresh dill or parsley flakes on top
– bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes
Recipe brought to you by Dan Stef Outdoors.