Broiled Crappie in Garlic and Butter
- 4 Crappie filets
- 1 Tablespoon Minced garlic
- Half stick of butter
- Quarter Cup White wine
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh chopped dill
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- Melt the butter in microwave
- Create a folded pouch out of tin foil. Leave enough extra foil to wrap it and fold it closed.
- Pour butter into the foil, then place crappie filets in the foil.
- Pour in the olive oil and white wine.
- Sprinkle garlic over the top of the filets.
- Slice the lemon (thinly) and place on top.
- Close the foil at the top and sides by folding the edges, forming a sealed foil bag.
- Place on the top rack of the grill for 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice with the rest of the white wine (pino grigio is excellent)
You can also use your favorite type of fish for this recipe such as walleye or trout.
Recipe courtesy of Dan Stefanich Outdoors.