GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH MUSTARD-DILL SAUCE
- 1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 medium zucchini (10 ounces), cut into 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1-pound pork tenderloin
- Whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons dill, 2 teaspoons salt, and 2 tablespoons water in medium bowl until salt dissolves. Add zucchini. Let marinate 10 minutes, tossing often. Drain zucchini.
- Meanwhile, whisk 1/2 cup chopped dill, dijon mustard, honey, and 1/2 cup water in medium bowl. Season mustard-dill sauce with salt and pepper.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; spread with 2 tablespoons mustard-dill sauce. Grill until thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 145°F, turning often, about 25 minutes. Transfer to platter; let rest 10 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve with remaining sauce and pickles.