Herb Crusted Walleye
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup finely crushed saltine crackers
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound walleye fillets
- Add all ingredients to list
Directions Prep 10 m Cook 25 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Place butter in a 9×13-inch baking dish and melt butter in the oven while it heats.
- Mix crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese, oregano, basil, salt, and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Remove baking dish from oven and dip walleye fillets into butter; gently press fillets into crumb mixture to coat both sides of each fillet. Lay the breaded fillets into the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until fish is opaque and flakes easily, 25 to 30 minutes.