Lake of the Woods Fishing Report | 3.25.19
- Good walleye reports for those still ice fishing in 15-31′.
- Gold, glow red and glow colors best.
- Mix up presentations, try rattle baits, minnow baits. Deadsticking plain hook with live minnow consistent.
- Pike action had been excellent with many fish over 40″ caught again this week.
- Big walleyes continue to be caught on tip-ups by pike anglers!
- Fish houses on ice through March 31, walleyes open through April 14, pike season open continuous.
- Auger extensions needed. Call ahead to resort for ice transportation info this time of year.
- River opening up just to the east of Birchdale.
- Strong current helping to eat up ice.
- Day to day reports on LOW Tourism Facebook.
- Good walleye reports from those still fishing at the Angle.
- Walleyes coming from 14-22′. Saugers and jumbo perch mixed in.
- Jig one line, second line dead stick with a plain hook with a live minnow.
- Nice pike being caught.
- This time of year, call ahead to resort for daily info.
A complete list of lodging and fishing packages available at www.LakeoftheWoodsMN.com/