- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound medium shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup white wine*
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta; drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, garlic and pepper flakes. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in wine and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a simmer; remove from heat and stir in pasta, lemon zest and parsley.