Stuffed Pasta Shells
This is a personal family favorite!!!
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 package (12 ounces) jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 3-1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cheeses and spinach; stuff into shells. Arrange in a greased 13×9-in. baking dish. Pour spaghetti sauce over the shells. Cover and bake until heated through, about 30 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese after baking.