2019 World Ploughing Contest Visitors Package
25th August – 1st September 2019
- 8 days/7 nights package
- Accommodation at 8 area resorts
- Meals included featuring 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, and 7 evening meals
- Exclusive excursions to attractions in Northern Minnesota (subject to changes):
- Tour the northern Minnesota towns of Roseau and Warroad: Polaris World Headquarters, Marvin Windows World Headquarters, The Shed Commemorative Car Museum, Hockeytown USA Museum
- Tour the northern Minnesota town of International Falls and the picturesque Rainy Lake: Experience the travels of the first explorers, “the Voyageurs”. Tour goldmines of the past.
- Detailed visitor package with handbook, event program, and meal tickets etc.
- Welcome event on Sunday, August 25th , 2019.
- Delicious Walleye Fish Fry along with top name entertainment.
- Experience the Blessing of the Plows along with a Thanksgiving Meal and S’Mores on the open campfire.
- Tours of Lake of the Woods include history museum, wild rice harvest, quilting bees, wine and art, shopping and socializing with community members.
- Admission to the official opening ceremony on Thursday, 29th, August 2019.
- 2-Day pass to the stubble and grass land competitions on August 30-31, 2019 along with entry to Nashville Music Stage, exhibits, and demonstrations.
- Gala dinner ticket featuring the awards ceremony on Saturday, August 31st , 2019.
- Shuttle service daily between the resort and contest grounds.
- Shuttle service from/to Bemidji, MN and International Falls, MN Airports on August 25th and September 1st, 2019.
Options will be available for chartered fishing trips and extended stay programs.
Cancellation prior to June 5th, 2019, no administrative fees. Cancellation June 5th, 2019 or after, $200 USD fee per family.
Per person package:
Registered and paid by April 1st , 2019. Add $200 USD for registration and payment after April 1st , 2019 – if rooms available.
Lodging is a combination of lodge rooms, villas, and cabins amongst 8 resorts for this event.
Adult Pricing: Age 17 and older
Adult in a double room $1,795.00 USD
Adult in a single room $2,195.00 USD
Kids prices: Pullout sofa
Child age 0-3 years $95.00 USD
Child/teenager age 4-16 $995.00 USD
Cancellation prior to June 5th , no administrative fees. $200 USD fee per family for cancellation
after June 5th .