- 4 Walleye fillets (or 6 crappie fillets)
- 1 Tbsp.Coconut Oil
- Creole Seasoning To Taste
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 1 cup Shredded Cheese
- 2 Tbsp.Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce Blended together
- 1 Tomato Cubed
- 1 Avocado Cubed
- Cilantro leaves (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan over medium to low heat. Add your walleye or crappie fillets.
- Sprinkle creole seasoning (or seasoning of your choice) over top and bottom of fillets. Cook on low until completely cooked.
- Break up the fillets into small pieces.
- Assemble your tacos using two corn tortillas and the small pieces of fish. Add a small amount of chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, cheese, cilantro, tomato and avocado. Serve warm.