Northwest Angle Snow Report 1-8-19
Trail Status: Northwest Angle Edge Rider Snowmobile Club
The Northwest Angle Edge Riders are just getting the land and lake trails groomed for the first time in the last 10 days.
With 5” of fresh snow we hope to have trails freshly groomed by the weekend(1.11.19-1.13.19).
- Allan Hetteen Trail – groomed
- Polaris Trail – groomed
- Border Trail – partially groomed and moderately bumpy
- Red Lake Trail – groomed
- 70% groomed prior to fresh 5” of snow 1/6PM.
- Watch for pressure ridges.
- From Roseau to the Angle: North/south sections of the trail are in good shape, where the trail has an east/west direction to them the wind drifted it and made them pretty rough.