Pecan Pie Bites
13 graham crackers
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups pecan halves, roughly chopped
¼ tsp salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a rimmed sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Lightly grease the foil with butter and line the baking sheet with graham crackers, braking them where necessary to make them fit
- Combine butter, brown sugar, pecans and salt in aa medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and let cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Immediately our hot mixture over graham crackers and spread mixture to edges of pan using a spatula. Make sure pecans are evenly distributed and that crackers are covered.
- Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely and break into pieces Enjoy
Recipe adapted from My Country Table