Pressure Cooker Mesquite Ribs
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving-size portions
- 2 tablespoons mesquite seasoning
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- Combine water, vinegar and soy sauce in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Rub ribs with mesquite seasoning; add to pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 35 minutes. Let pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure.
- Remove ribs to a foil-lined baking sheet. Preheat broiler. Brush ribs with half the barbecue sauce. Broil 4-6 in. from heat until glazed. Brush with remaining barbecue sauce.