Salisbury Steak Meatballs
Cook time: 1 Hr 20 Min Prep time: 35 Min Serves: 4
2 lb ground beef
1 pkg dry onion soup mix
1/2 c Italian bread crumbs
1/4 c milk
1/4 c all-purpose flour
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry au jus mix
3/4 c water
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and milk using your hands.
- Shape into meatballs.
- Lightly dredge the meatballs in the flour and shake off the excess flour.
- In a skillet, add the oil and heat to medium-high. Add the meatballs in batches to the skillet.
- Brown on all sides.
- Add the meatballs to the slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, add the cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water.
- Whisk until smooth and mixed well.
- Pour over the meatballs in the Crock Pot and cook on high 3-4 hours or low 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice or egg noodles.