SAVORY HERB GRILL ROASTED POTATOES
Something to go with that fresh walleye dinner.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 1/3 cups French’s® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 6 cloves garlic, halved
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 Ice cubes
- 1 large foil oven roasting bag
- TOSS all ingredients in large bowl. Spoon mixture into bag in an even layer. Seal bag with tight double folds. Place bag on baking sheet.
- TRANSFER bag onto grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill and cook 25 min. until potatoes are tender, turning bag over once.
- RETURN bag to baking sheet and carefully cut top of bag open. Sprinkle with additional Crispy Fried Onions if desired.