Spicy Lemon Chicken Kabobs
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white wine
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary or 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium lemons, halved
- Minced chives
- In a large shallow dish, combine lemon juice, 3 tablespoons oil, wine, pepper flakes and rosemary. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Thread chicken onto 6 metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, covered, over medium heat until no longer pink, turning once, 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place lemons on grill, cut side down. Grill until lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Squeeze lemon halves over chicken. Drizzle with remaining oil; sprinkle with chives.