Strawberry Pretzel Pie
This cool no-bake strawberry pretzel pie is the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth this summer. Made with pantry staples and, well, as easy as pie to make, it’s become one of my family’s most requested warm-weather treats. —Shauna Havey, Roy, Utah
- 4 cups miniature pretzels
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 2/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- Place pretzels in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Add butter and sugar; pulse until combined. Reserve 1/3 cup pretzel mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add boiling water to gelatin; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in lemon juice. Refrigerate 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Chop half the strawberries; slice remaining berries and reserve for topping. In a large bowl, beat 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Beat marshmallow creme, cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk into cooled gelatin mixture until blended. Gently fold in chopped strawberries and whipped cream. Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate, covered, until firm, 4-6 hours. Beat remaining 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form; spread over pie. Top with reserved strawberries and pretzel mixture.
1 piece: 350 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 284mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.