Quick Garlic Lime Chicken
Doris Carnahan, Lincoln, Arkansas says this recipe is perfect for busy people. Why not try this for a busy day out on the boat fishing?!?
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a shallow dish, combine the first 5 ingredients; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken with pepper. Grill , covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads, 165°, 7-8 minutes on each side.
1 chicken breast half: 191 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 344mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat.